Wedding Officiates for Your Boston Area Wedding
For those not getting married in a church, a wedding officiate may be the best alternative. There are many options to consider when planning the format of your wedding.
- Referrals from friends and family can get you on track faster.
- Always ask for a face-to-face meeting. The more you know about each other, the more comfortable you both will be during the actual ceremony.
- Read reviews! If other people have had positive experiences with their wedding celebrant, then chances are you will too!
- If you have time, get to know your wedding celebrant which will help the actual wedding ceremony flow.
- Ask for video of actual ceremonies performed by your wedding officiant if available.
Celebrant Anna Bacall
Personalized Ceremonies for Life's Milestones!
Weddings - Anniversaries - Baby Blessings
Phone: (508) 265-3412
Click here to go to our Wedding Celebrant - Wedding Creators Page!